Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SSC TIER II CUTOFF MARKS DISCUSSION

after reading the last 2-3 quotes, there was a procedure comess in my mind which ssc might be follow........i want the suggestion of u all guys.My points are:-
@first thing is that u guys said that div. acc./aud/jnr. acc. these all posts are non interview posts so lets think if the no. of interview posts is 50% of total vacancies which is suppose around 3200. so i m thinking why ssc would going to call 10k-12k candidates for interview. definitely they will call only 6k-7k candidates.
@so if you think that whats for non interview posts so definitely the remaining candidates who didn't get interview posts get selected for those posts.
@then after may be the twist will come by ssc if the non interview posts still remain empty then ssc may declare again the revised cut off only for non interview posts and it may be so lower than our xpectations. the reason is that there are so many candidates who hold their position in the new cutoff but the state for which they opted were already fulled so they automatically out from the recruitment process.
so i think sum of guys would like 2 think about ur xpectations about cutoff or still want to stick with it.
i welcome your comments nd critics.
all the best 2 u all for ssc

3 comments:

shaellesh said...

R/sir
i do agree with all ur comments except 1...candidate will not automatically out when their desired state is full bt prefrence will be given to 2nd state,3rd,4th n so on & i think u've forgot to mention ur idea about cut off wot it shud be acc. to u ??
another thing is sir who told u that result will out on 3rd sept i cant find result or any such info.
thank u plz reply

Anonymous said...

Hi!
iam arun yadav,
As per my analysis the cut off for the interview for
gen- 380
obc- 360
but for the slection in A-grade posts it should be
gen 420
obc 390
what u think...........
Shaellesh i tollay agree with u...

Rajneesh Kumar said...

hiiiiiiiii I am Rajneesh Kumar Belongs to UR-HH Category. Now I am Scoring Tier-I 100 Marks & Tier-2 Maths 70/200 & English 75/200 Thus My total Score is 245/600. So, My most humble request all of You. Now Pls. Tell Me I selected For Non-Interview post like as Jr. Account/Divisioonal A/c & UDC. If anybody tell me about my selection process I Very Thankfull for your kind coperation. My Email Id rajinno@yahoo.co.in.